Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Building Mass with "The 4 hour Body", Part 5: Exercise Demos

Mass Rehab - Building Mass with "The 4 hour Body", Part 5: Exercise Demos.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Building Mass with "The 4 hour Body", Part 5: Exercise Demos.

Do you know about - Building Mass with "The 4 hour Body", Part 5: Exercise Demos

Mass Rehab ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Mass Rehab . You check out this article for home elevators a person wish to know is Mass Rehab .

How is Building Mass with "The 4 hour Body", Part 5: Exercise Demos

Building Mass with "The 4 hour Body", Part 5: Exercise Demos Tube. Duration : 2.32 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mass Rehab . The video above shows the exercises for the curious follower of Tim Ferriss and his "4 hour Body Book". I was not demonstrating the weight that I use, just the exercises. Explanation: Do workout A and B for machines or free weights. Do A, skip 2 days, do B, skip 2 days then repeat. Next Do A, Skip 3 days, do B, skip 3 days and continue that way unless you cant make the required reps. Then rest a day and start resting 4 days between workouts. Tim is really into MED (minimum effective dose). That means you do the least amount of work to provide the most amount of progress. In his book he explains not working out can be the hardest thing to do. With (my favorite) p90x you workout 6-7 days a week so this is really challenging, to restrict workouts. To find your starting weight, you pick the exercise and do 5 reps, adding 10 pounds each set until you fail (with a minute break between sets) then times the number by .7. That is the weight you start at for each exercise (except for shoulder press which is .6) FAILURE You must work to failure. All exercises are only one set which means workout is only 2 sets of only 1 exercise each. (plus optional exercises, as seen above). You add 10 pounds every workout A, ect. The timing is 5 seconds up and 5 seconds down. My workout partner times it using an Iphone. We have now incorporated a cheat method not allowed in the book: When I start to fail, he helps me a little. Sorry Tim, it's just the way it is. So if you have any questions about ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Mass Rehab . Where you may put to use in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Mass Rehab . View Related articles related to Mass Rehab . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Building Mass with "The 4 hour Body", Part 5: Exercise Demos.


No comments:

Post a Comment