Sunday, May 27, 2012

CCHCTV - My Story by Konrad, featuring his Personal Trainer Glen from Coffs Coast Health Club

Mass Rehab - CCHCTV - My Story by Konrad, featuring his Personal Trainer Glen from Coffs Coast Health Club.
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination CCHCTV - My Story by Konrad, featuring his Personal Trainer Glen from Coffs Coast Health Club.

Do you know about - CCHCTV - My Story by Konrad, featuring his Personal Trainer Glen from Coffs Coast Health Club

Mass Rehab ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Mass Rehab . You see this article for information about anyone want to know is Mass Rehab .

How is CCHCTV - My Story by Konrad, featuring his Personal Trainer Glen from Coffs Coast Health Club

CCHCTV - My Story by Konrad, featuring his Personal Trainer Glen from Coffs Coast Health Club Video Clips. Duration : 9.25 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mass Rehab . Konrads Journey by Glen Barnett I first heard about Konrad through his wife, Antoinette. Antoinette called me to organise some personal training sessions for Konrad, who was after a life transformation. He had had enough of his lethargic, obese, unhealthy lifestyle and was in need of direction to make these changes. He was after a holistic approach and not just a quick fix. He came to us for an initial assessment weighing 147.8kgs at 42% body fat. However Konrad's journey starts over 10 years ago. He was a very aspiring body builder. He would walk around at 146kg and 10%body fat, completely different from his initial weigh in. He had spent a lot of time and effort to get into this place with a lot of sacrifice along the way. Even previous to this he had participated in boxing as a youngster and was 95kg at 8%bodyfat. This then led into lifting weights to get some size on. Unfortunately 10 years ago Konrad was involved in an motor accident where another vehicle collided into the side of his vehicle, hitting the B pillar (in line with the drivers seat), and also impacted on his right shoulder. The other vehicle was travelling at approximately 130km/h. His seat was dislodged and was thrown across the vehicle. Konrad's right shoulder blade shattered on impact into 100's of pieces. As there were so many pieces of bone and they were so small there was no operation that would put this puzzle back together. Fortunately there were still a few big pieces that the major muscles ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Mass Rehab . Where you'll be able to offer utilization in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is Mass Rehab . View Related articles related to Mass Rehab . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share CCHCTV - My Story by Konrad, featuring his Personal Trainer Glen from Coffs Coast Health Club.


No comments:

Post a Comment