Friday, May 25, 2012

Blessed - Hey Daniel UR a Child in my Head

Mass Rehab - Blessed - Hey Daniel UR a Child in my Head.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Blessed - Hey Daniel UR a Child in my Head.

Do you know about - Blessed - Hey Daniel UR a Child in my Head

Mass Rehab ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Mass Rehab . You look at this article for facts about anyone wish to know is Mass Rehab .

How is Blessed - Hey Daniel UR a Child in my Head

Blessed - Hey Daniel UR a Child in my Head Video Clips. Duration : 4.38 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Mass Rehab . Daniel back in action again, after he had a R-ankle open sore, then a L-ankle bone fracture within 2 months in 2009. See how he grauduated from walking in the Rifton gait trainer to a Rifton SoloLift, then to a power standing wheelchair. He practice walking in the twice adpated gait trainer for theraputic and cardio excercises to boost up his brain power. Daniel was born with severe cerebral palsy and noverbal. He does not know ABC, 123, patterns, shapes, color, or even say a word, but he sure knows what he wants to do and where he wants to go because he wants 2B independent. His daily exercise programs give him good health, he stands 3-4x per day, 7d per wk, he walk for another 1 hr a day, that why his legs look normal with muscle mass. Standing was so important, when his school stopped him from standing, his parents cut back his school hour to 2.5 per day, so that he have enough time to stand at home. Now he is being home schools to meet to meet all his needs. In this video he drives a loaner power standing wheelchair. He can stand completely upright in a natural position for long distance outdoor traveling. He loves to move around to explore and learn. Song: Blessed by Elton John (no better song to describe Daniel)
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Mass Rehab . Where you can offer easy use in your life. And most significantly, your reaction is Mass Rehab . View Related articles related to Mass Rehab . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Blessed - Hey Daniel UR a Child in my Head.


No comments:

Post a Comment